This trip will take you into the countryside of Northern Vietnam, where is very little traffic. From the winding roads on the hillside there some excellent views over the rice paddy field below. You will have time to explore daily life among the villages and communities of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minority groups.
Total distance: 20 Km
Up / straight / down: 7 km / 6 km / 7 km
Note: To make the trip shorter and more easy, we can arrange transfer back to Sapa by jeep.
|- Number of Persons -|
- English or French speaking guide
- Good mountain bikes (European standard)
- All indicated meals, plus snack
- Day backpack
- Water and fruit
- All entrance fees.
- Supply car / motorbike.
- Overnight in local house or tent
- Personal pocket-money
- Drinks (beer, Coca Cola etc.)