Take the night train from Hanoi Railway Station to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.1st day : Lao Cai – Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai
05h30: Arrive in Laocai early in the morning. Bus to Sapa and breakfast.
09h00: Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydro power station and the waterfall
13h00: Walk up back to Sapa. Spend the night in hotel.
10h00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Dzay (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way
14h30: Back to Sapa and spend the night at hotel.
Free to explore the town, go to the market by yourself
17h00: Take bus to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi (air-con. berth). The end of the tour.
|- Number of Persons -|
Note : Additional charge: 12$/room/night (If guests stay in Superior-mountain view room)
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...