Sapa trekking tour's taxi take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 9:30 PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.1st day: (On Saturday)
Arrive in Laocai early morning. Bus to Sapa, check in hotel and breakfast. Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H'mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way to the village. Jeep back to Sapa in the afternoon. Spend the night at hotel.2nd day: (On Sunday)
Leave Sapa for Bac Ha Market by van (110 km from Sapa). This is a big market filled with many different hill-tribe peoples. It is the most colorful market in North Vietnam. At the market, you have chance to enjoy Bac Ha people's simple but unique kinds of food with special wines made from rice, cassavas, corn and different sorts of fruits such as plumps, apples, peaches…talking to the minorities through the guide's interpretation. What is more, after visiting the market, you are continuing to visit the H'mong King's house (King Hoang A Tuong) built by the French colonists and the Chinese in 1920. Return the town for lunch (by van). In the afternoon, spend time walking to another village (Ban Pho village). Round 3 P.M, get back to Laocai Station.
|- Number of Persons -|
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- 1 local beer or soft drink at every lunch and dinner,
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/Ratraco Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program (motorbike for group of 1 person)
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...