7h30pm Sapatours 's taxi take you from your hotel in Hanoi to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train at at 8h35PM to get to Laocai Station. Sleep on the train.(4 people/cabin or 2 people/cabin on request).Day 1 : Sapa - Laochai - TaVan village ( 4hours trekking, 14 km, 2 villages. )
06:00 - Arrive at Lao Cai train station. Welcome by your local guide and driver. Transfer to your Sapa for breakfast & relax. Take a jeep ride for the first part and go down hill to the valley. Cross Muong Hoa River to get to the other mountainside for 2 villages of the H'mong and the Dzay - LaoChai and TaVan village. Picnic lunch on the way. Dinner. Spend the night at hotel.Day 2 :Sapa - Mantra - TaPhin village ( 4hours trekking, 2 villages. )
Take a jeep ride 5 km to the North East of Sapa. From here, take off jeep to visit Matra village of the H'mong people. After this village, do a 4-hour trek through the mountain and reach Taphin village - a handy craft traditional village of 2 different minorities: the Red Dzao and the Black H'mong. Mountains surround the village and the landscapes are beautiful. Have picnic lunch at village. In the afternoon, the jeep wait for you and take you back to Sapa. Overnight at hotel.Day 3: Sapa -Laocai - Hanoi
Free to explore the town, go to the market by yourself. In the afternoon, take car to Laocai Station for the night train to Hanoi (air-con. berth).
Arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 AM. The end of the tour.
Trekking To Taphin
|- Number of Persons -|
- All meals on the tour ( 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 3 breakfast )
- English-speaking guide, Entrance fees, Security permits.
- Accommodation (Hotel and home-stay),
- Night Train tickets 2 ways Hanoi-Laocai -Hanoi (soft sleeper with air-conditioning, cabin of 04 berth - Tulico Train/King express Train)
- Transport by private Jeep as tour program.
- Jeep go and back as the program
- Phone calls, other private expenses.
Notes: Advised to take good walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, torch, insect repellent and Sunscreen...